Cable for testing 36V Gazelle Innergy e-bike batteries.
Gazelle e-bikes with Innergy and Innergy TX drive system. Cable is suited for amonf the following models: Gazelle Orange Innergy, Gazelle Medeo Innergy, Gazelle Chamonix Innergy, Gazelle Fuente Innergy, Gazelle Balance Innergy, Gazelle Miss Grace Innergy.
1. Coonect the cable to the battery (see picture) and to the Batterytester.
2. Press the button on the rear light to activate the battery.
3. Start the Batterytester and follow the instructions.
Pay attention: Some battery types turn off prematurely with an error (rear light is flashing). In that case follow these steps:
1. Leave the Batterytester ON and wait for at least 1 hour.
2. Press the rear light to activate the battery.
3. Turn the "select" button until you see "restart test" and confirm by clicking shorly the "select" buttton.
4. Adapt the load (I) to 1A (by holding the select button a little longer and in the menu where you can change I turn to 1A) .